Welcome to the April 30, 2009 edition of Indian Stocks Mania. This is second edition of this carnival. It may seem that there are post that are not representative of the Indian Equity Markets. However, the concepts presented by submitters can very well be applicable to Indian Investors. I received 43 articles from different set of bloggers. All articles were good and demonstrated respective author’s good effort. I did not include some of them because they would not be relevant to Indian Blogger or world of Indian investing. Enjoy Reading!
- Jae Jun presents Fortune 40 Best Stocks to Retire on: Part 1 posted at Old School Value, saying, “Putting a fair value estimate on 40 of the best stocks to retire on. This is part 1 where we take a look at the first 10”. NOTE: For long term investors, this is a good example of how to create a watch list based on any individuals investing philosophy or strategy.
- Smart Money India presents Charges other than Brokerage for Stock Exchange Transactions posted at SMART MONEY INDIA, saying, “Detailed information on statutory charges on stock exchange transactions, other than Brokerage charges, like Securities Transaction Tax (STT), Stamp Duty and Other Charges”. NOTE: This one is for short terms traders who can understand the implications of these taxes and real returns when trading.
- SEBI introduces new regulation for companies to provide divided per share and not percentage payout.
- The Smarter Wallet presents Charting Stock Movements With Fibonacci Trading Techniques posted at The Smarter Wallet, saying, “Thanks!”
- Jack Schmidt presents 10 Really Fun Things You Can Do Today on the Cheap posted at SectorMatic Money Journal, saying, “Personal Finance | Everything for the Big Spender on a Budget. Now you can live like a fat cat, even if you’re on a moeny diet. Laugh all the way to the bank with Jack Schmidt and SectorMatic Money Journal. It’s for you!”
- Adam presents How to Trade with Fibonacci Retracements posted at Pimp My Trade, saying, “An article that describes how and why Fibonacci retracements work and how to make money by applying them to your trading.”
- Manshu presents Tata Motors Fixed Deposit Plan posted at OneMint.
- KCLau presents Learning to be Happy with Less posted at KCLau’s Money Tips, saying, “How u can be happy with less material things”
- Smart Money India presents All about Securities Transaction Tax (STT) posted at SMART MONEY INDIA, saying, “Get to understand in detail about Securities Transaction Tax (STT) in India and the applicable rate for equity and dervative transactions”
- jim presents Making Home Affordable Mortgage Refinance & Modification Program posted at Blueprint for Financial Prosperity.
- Jack Schmidt presents How To Pick A Profitable Mutual Fund posted at SectorMatic Money Journal, saying, “Personal Finance | Everything for the Big Spender on a Budget. Now you can live like a fat cat, even if you’re on a money diet. Laugh all the way to the bank with Jack Schmidt and SecorMatic Money Journal. It’s for you!”
- Verna Morris presents The Ultimate Guide to Leveraged ETFs: Their Uses, Their Risks, and More posted at ETFdb.
- Sherin Devassy presents Credit card – Convert an enemy to close friend – A journey through personal experience, saying, “A best life example on how one can convert a credit card to a best friend.” posted at The Money Maniac.
That concludes this edition. Submit your blog article to the next edition of indian stocks mania using our carnival submission form. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.
indian stocks mania