Blogosphere is an interesting place where you find various bloggers expressing their viewpoints. I am listing some of the articles that I enjoyed reading.
- Deja Vu – I have been there – A comparison of NIFTY’s valuation with Govt. of India’s bond interest rates.
- Invest in NIFTY exchange traded fund – I am strong advocate to ignore mutual funds and invest in index funds or exchange traded funds.
- A weekly glance on World’s Indices
- Analyis of Procter and Gamble (US)
- A qualitative analysis of Page Industries Ltd. and Kouton’s – A qualitative take
- Early warnings and disclosures
- Proposal for retail products to go no-load. Assuming it is approved, the implications are expense ratios or operating ratios will increase.
- Festival of Stocks
- Money Hack Carnival
- Carnival of Financial Planning
These are some diverse set of articles from fellow bloggers and business magazines. I hope you enjoy reading all or some of these interesting posts.